Terms & Conditions
Thank you for booking to stay with Sarah and Ben here at Moonflower House, Saint Samson, Rohan 56580 Brittany.
We take pride in our rooms and our home, and we aim to give the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the property and your stay. We ensure deep cleaning between guests and antibac cleaner is used in all common areas. Hand gel is provided at check-in and in your rooms, please use this as required.
The customer agrees to be a considerate guest and to take good care of the property, and to leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the stay. Please be considerate of other guests staying. Noise after 11pm should be kept to a minimum.
* By placing a booking with us, you and your booked party guests agree to the following terms and conditions. During your stay you agree to abide by the conditions set out below.
* To place a booking with us the lead guest must be over 16 years of age.
* The maximum number of guests per room is illustrated in the occupancy details which must not be exceeded.
* The person making the booking is the responsible and accountable person, non arrival and damages are set out within this document.
* Only the lead guest and the named persons on the booking party are allowed to use the property and it’s facilities, any additional visitors are only allowed with the permission of the proprietor.
* Payments can be made on arrival by debit or credit card, cheque, cheque vacances or cash. Any transactions that are failed, and any incurred charges must be paid by the lead person named on the booking prior to departure.
Check-in and Check-out
* Guests must check-in and check-out at the times stated.
* Check-in between 17.00 and 19.00 hrs, if you require an earlier or later check-in please contact us.
* Check-out by 10.00 hrs – if you require a later check-out time please arrange with us.
* Guests who need to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible.
* In the very rare event that we need to cancel your booking with us, please be aware we cannot be held liable for circumstances beyond our control and that our liability to you is limited to the refund of any payment you have already made.
Wi-Fi Fair and Appropriate Usage
* We provide WiFi internet access, guests accept to use this access to the internet fairly and appropriately.
Damages and Lost Property
* We reserve the right to charge the lead guest for any damages caused by any party member during the stay. This includes breakages, spillages, stains, damage to furniture and fixings.All accidental damages should be reported as soon as they happen.
* Lost keys will be charged at€50,00 per key.
* Any property left by guests, if found, will be held for a period of one month. Whilst we will make the best effort to locate and return lost property we accept no responsibility to replace. We will return by post, the cost of which must be paid for by the guest in advance.
* We welcome children to stay with a responsible adult over the age of 18 years.
* All responsibility for children staying is that of the parents / carer / booking lead named person.
* Please note, WE DO NOT ACCEPT PETS of any kind. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
* We offer on-site gated parking, it is provided guests accept that they park at their own risk and in consideration of other users, no liability or responsibility is taken by the proprietors. Accessibility
* Please be aware, all of the bedrooms at Moonflower House Chambres D’Hôtes are located on the second floor which is accessed via stairs. There is a handrail provided on the staircase.